7:30pm – 10pm starting Saturday 12th September
Age group: 1st year and above
We provide a variety of activities on a regular basis such as football, volleyball, dodgeball, uni hoc and pool. There is also an xbox and wii, or you can just relax on the sofas and chill out with your friends.
In addition to these weekly activities we plan on having some special events throughout the course of the year consisting of:
- Saturday 12th September – Inflatables
- Saturday 3rd October – Football Tournament/Girls Night
- Saturday 24th October – Mid-Term Party
- Saturday 14th November – Table Quiz
- Saturday 12th December – Away Night
- Saturday 23rd January – Pool Tournament/Just Dance Tournament
- Saturday 13th February – Valentines Social
- Saturday 19th March – Day Trip
Each week in the kitchen we serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate and toast.
There is an epilogue each week, during which a leader or guest speaker shares the message God has put on their hearts. This takes place in the middle of the evening because we want God’s word to be central to everything that takes place at Youth Club.
With God’s message at the centre of everything we do and God’s love in our hearts Trinity Youth Club provides a fun environment where young people can catch up with their friends, make new friends and gain a better understanding of God’s word. We want to encourage young people that God loves them and he has a perfect will for their lives should they choose to accept it.