Our Mission Is :
To be a Loving, Caring and Worshiping Fellowship, Seeking to bring the Lost to Christ, Build up Believers in their Faith and Reach out to a Dying World with the Good News of the Gospel.
- The centrality of Christ and the Cross in all our Preaching and Teaching.
- Worship that will Glorify God and Exalt Christ and His Word.
- Prayer and Supplication at all times.
- Encouragement of Believers to Serve Christ within the Congregation and in their daily lives.
- A Warm Welcome to all who come through our doors.
- Speaking and Showing the Love of Christ at all times to one another and especially to those outside the Church.
- Reaching out in Mission through the agencies of our PCI, other societies and our own people.