Trinity Presbyterian Church Funeral Policy (updated 26 October, 2021)
The Kirk Session of Trinity, Ahoghill Presbyterian Church have agreed the following funeral policy until further notice:
- All funerals conducted in our Church building will normally be limited to 80 people and families must provide a list of names and contact numbers of those who attend the service.
- Attendance to the funeral will be by invitation only.
- The family must appoint two stewards for the funeral and they will be responsible for ensuring no more than 80 people enter the Church building and that the contact details of those attending are correct.
- On entering the Church building everyone must sanitise their hands.
- Stewards from Trinity will direct people to a pew and once seated they must remain in that pew until the close of the service. At all times a 1 metre social distance must be maintained from those outside your family.
- Face coverings must be worn by all who are attending the service unless they have a medical reason for not doing so. The Minister will not be wearing a face covering but will maintain a 4 metre social distance from the congregation.
- No funeral teas can be facilitated on our premises after the service.