The Bible class meets from 10.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. in the Youth Club room upstairs, in the main hall.
All young people from 15 years upwards are very welcome. Please come early to enjoy a cup of tea, coffee or orange juice, scones, pancakes and biscuits.
We have studied various topics in the past including-:
- A Wonderful World – the creation of the world, beginning of sin, God’s remedy for sin and how God will restore the world to its original state
- God Rules – a study of the life of Joseph.
- Keep On Going – a look at the Book of 1st Thessalonians, encouraging us to keep going in the Christian life, when times are hard.
- Uncover – examining the life of Jesus as written by the Gospel writer, Luke.
- Changing Lanes – a combination of DVD and Bible study, which challenges us to decide on which road we are travelling and to turn from the broad road to the narrow one, so avoiding the punishment of sin.
- The Pattern Of This World –The Christian and the media.
- Awesome On The Inside –How to be changed by God from the inside out.
- The Ten Commandments – Are they still relevant today?
Topics for future study include-;
- People Jesus met
- Uncover Jesus in John’s Gospel
- A DVD and study book series dealing with, “The truth about God”
- The Cry Of My Heart – How to be a genuine disciple.